Listen to the Township of Muskoka Lakes Website with BrowseAloud
Visitors can listen to this website with BrowseAloud, which is free to website visitors and can be easily downloaded from the BrowseAloud Website.
What is BrowseAloud?
BrowseAloud enhances website accessibility for those who require online reading support, which is an estimated 24% of the Canadian population. It works by reading web pages aloud in a natural sounding voice. The user simply hovers the mouse pointer over the text to hear it read aloud.
What does BrowseAloud look like?
BrowseAloud features and options are accessed from an easy to use, floating toolbar (see above). You can position this toolbar anywhere on your screen or hide from view, as you prefer.
What will BrowseAloud do for me?
- Read web pages aloud in a natural-sounding voice
- Highlight each word as it is spoken
- Magnify text to your chosen font size and style
- Translate word-for-word between English, French, German, Italian and Spanish
- Look up accurate dictionary definitions
- Convert text to MP3
- Mask information on the screen to help focus on a particular area
- Personalize the voice, voice settings and colours
- Choose between the 17 high quality voices covering nine international languages
- Read secure web pages
- Read PDF and Word documents in their original format
Who does BrowseAloud help?
Download BrowseAloud from the BrowseAloud website:
If you would like any further information, contact:
- Tel: 877-778-6977
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For technical support, contact:
- Tel: 888-248-4947
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Your Government
- 2014 Election
- Agenda Packages
- Alert Notices
- Employment Opportunities
- Mayor & Council
- Municipal Calendar
- Municipal Document Centre
- Municipal Grants
- Notices & Press Releases
- Tenders and Bids
- Your Government
- Our Community
- Community Events
- District of Muskoka Services
- Township of Muskoka Lakes Heritage
- History and Geography
- Muskoka Extended Transportation
- Parks & Recreation
- Community Centres
- Strategic Plan
- The Port Carling Wall
- TML Library
- TML Maps
- TML Visitor Information Centre
- TML Community Guide
- Volunteer Appreciation
- Contact Us